Thursday, February 22, 2007

Christian Tennis Association- Memphis Trip-Day 10

How awesome is this pic! And boy does it describe this whole day... unexpected, a little crazy, and fun!

90% of what happened today I can't write about! Mainly because I'm not talented enough and so much happened, but also because it's hard to put into words how God puts the right people in the right places at the right time.

Today was a day of unbelievable God-appointed meetings and connections.


This girl received her shirt yesterday and is enjoying it today!

How can I describe today?

God blessed. I made a great new friend today of a guy who's battled cancer 4 times... and God has used it a springboard to launch this guy's art career/ministry. I look forward to spending more time with him.

Many of our new ICTA Tennessee members are thrilled to come to the 2007 US OPEN with me. I'm so excited. My tennis tour to the 2007 US OPEN will be such a tremendous time. ICTA members worldwide are coming together!! That has me thrilled. This trip is the precursor for our 1st Annual ICTA Convention in 2008... at a tournament to be determined.


These guys are big in Tenessee tennis. They signed up as members today and we had a good time. They both want to win the racket I'm giving away, too!

Tomorrow begins the big weekend around here. The crowds were big all week, so we're ready for anything! Keep us in your prayers as we work to shine His light here in Memphis. To my new pastor friend, thank you for your book. To my new China missionary friend, I look forward to our missions tennis team working with your organization. To my art friend, much love bro.

God bless each of you reading this blog and thank you for your emails and phone calls of friendship and support!

Growing the game and sharing His fame,

Scott Paschal
www.christiantennis.net